Friday 15 June 2012

Silence required - report writing!

Blogging has been on the back burner for a while as all my creative writing skills have been channelled into  writing reports. Finding encouraging (but useful) comments about so many individual children can cause melt down of my brain cells.

 As learning support is my only subject- the vocabulary becomes even more limited.  It would be good to send the parents a Wordle or Word Cloud made from an amalgamation of all my reports. They could interpret them as they liked!

Normal blogging will return soon!





2 comments:

  1. I love these word clouds - you have some beautiful ones here. Think of the vocabulary as 'focused' and 'appropriate'. As a parent, I'd love one! Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! I can totally understand why you don't want to be blogging--comment overload! ;) Good luck with it all. As for the amalgamations--great idea!

    ReplyDelete